West Bengal Digital Ration Card
Ration card is a basic legal document that is used for identity and address verification. Primarily, ration card was used to get household requirements at a subsidized rate so that all people could profit from Government Schemes. In West Bengal, the normal ration cards have been converted to digital ration cards. Now the people in the state have been given the new West Bengal digital ration card. In this article, we look at West Bengal digital ration card in detail along with the procedure for ration card application.
The eligibility criteria to apply for new West Bengal digital ration card is listed below:
- The applicant must not be in possession of a ration card.
- Couples who recently got married in West Bengal can apply.
- Applicants in possession of temporary ration cards or past cards expiry can apply for new digital ration card.
The following documents are essential to submit for getting West Bengal’s digital ration card.
- The passport-sized photograph of the head of the household is required.
- Photo ID proof (Voter ID card, Aadhar card, Driving license)
- Residential address proof (Electricity bill, Water bill, etc.)
- Application form
- Details of all members of the household.
- The certificates of income for all members of the family.
Online Procedure to Apply for a New Ration Card
To apply for a new digital ration card in West Bengal, the user has to follow the below-given steps.[embeddoc url=”https://karmodishari.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/UserManual_online_ration_card.pdf” download=”all”]