The most eagerly waited set of examinations for graduates in the entirety of India is knocking on the door right now. The series of examinations which will decide the fate of only a handful of aspirants is up for registration currently.
UPSC or the Union Public Service Commission has released an official notification on conducting the Civil Services Examination – 2019. Candidates who have been rigorously practising for the past few months can apply for the examinations now.
||Union Public Service Commission
||Total Number Of Vacancies
||Last Date To Apply
Job Type & Complete Details
In this segment of the article, we will be talking about the essential features of the said job posts in the form of a table.
||21 – 32 years as on 01/08/2019
||Number Of Vacancies
||Obviously Not Specified
||Rs. 100 (Rs. 0 for SC/ST/PWD/Women)
The total number of vacancies is 896. These are divided into the given services:
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
With an exciting half a year of gruelling tests and mental consideration, these are the exercises that the candidates will have to go through and successfully come out of to get hold of the opportunity:
- Preliminary Examination (2nd June 2019)
- Main Examination
- Interview/Personality Test
How To Apply
In order to apply for the Civil Services Examination 2019, please follow the given instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website to apply online: https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- Fill out the forms correctly
- Upload any necessary testimonials
- Finish the procedure and note down the registration number for future use
Last Date: 18/03/2019