ESIC or Employees State Insurance Corporation have released an official notification regarding the filling up of a few job posts. Around 1934 Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk openings will be filled up in this recruitment drive.
||Employees State Insurance Corporation
||Total Number Of Vacancies
Job Type & Complete Details
In this section of the article, we will brief in on all of the important features of the said job posts in the form of a table.
- Upper Division Clerk
- Higher Secondary with a typing speed of 80wpm and knowledge of computers
- Graduation Degree with proficiency in computers
||18 – 27 years as on 15/04/2019
||Number Of Vacancies
||Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400
- Rs. 500
- Rs. 250 (SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/Women/Ex-servicemen)
All of the 1934 vacancies are divided among the two job types. For the complete list of allocation, please check out the official notification given below.
The candidates from the reserved categories can claim for the upper age relaxation:
- Scheduled Castes: 5 years
- Scheduled Tribes: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years etc.
The candidates will have to go through these particular recruitment exercises:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- Stenography Test
How To Apply
In order to apply for the said job posts, follow these instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website to apply online: www.esic.nic.in
- Fill out the forms correctly
- Upload any supporting documents and pay the application fees
- Note down the Registration Number for future use
Last Date: 15/04/2019